Where a name of one of the children is shown in BLUE, there is a separate page with more detailed information, regarding that family member and / or their descendents.
Click on the linked name shown to go to the details page
- Charles George Fink Born 4th quarter 1857 in Colchester, Essex
- Margaretta Fink Born 2nd Quarter 1859. Died 21st September 1859 from Whooping Cough
- Valentine James Fink Born 3rd quarter 1860 in Colchester, Essex
- Peter Thomas Fink Born 1st quarter 1862 in Colchester, Essex
- George Henry Fink Born 1st quarter 1864 in Lewisham, Surrey.
- William Fink Born 10th December 1865 in Rotherhithe.
- Mary Ann Rebecca Fink Born 9th April 1868 in Camberwell, Surrey
- Frederick Ernest Fink Born 1st quarter 1870 at Camberwell, Surrey. We have not been able to find many records for Ernest (as he was generally known as. There is an entry in the 1891 census at also St. Mary Nottingham, Sherwood, i.e. Ernest F Fink, boarder, single age 21, occupation printer, born London. London. There are a series of entries and discharges in 1888 in the Islington Workhouse for an Ernest Fink aged 18, occupation “Printer” the most recent discharge being dated 22 September. There is a further entry in January 1901 for an Ernest Finch in the Southwark Workhouse, but this individual is a “single Horsekeeper” admitted by the Police. Still “work in process”.
- Frank Fink Born 20th October 1871 at 3 Alfred Terrace, Rotherhithe New Road, Old Kent Road, Camberwell. Died 1st October 1872 of atrophy (probably failure to thrive) at 7 Naylor Road, Peckham, Camberwell.
- Frank Albert Fink (later known as Hector) Born 27th October 1873 at Camberwell Workhouse, , Surrey.
- Margaretha Theresa Fink Born 3rd quarter 1876 at Islington.
- John Walter Fink – Born 2nd quarter 1878 at Islington. John did not like his life in Germany, and turned down an offer of work in the post office at Frankfurt. He became a waterman and drowned in the Rhine aged almost 19 years on 5th July 1896 . He is buried at Camp.