from 17th to the 19th Century in and around Kiedrich (near Frankfurt), Germany as shown in Anton’s handwritten family tree
The data from Anton Fink’s handwritten tree (circa 1960) has now been compiled into a database which contains 26 family groups with eighteen different surnames in addition to Fink and Wash.
Any reader who has in their own family history the surnames of Heigel, Helfenstein, Hollinger, Kauzman, Kempenich, Kolsch, Konradi, Korn, Kuhn, Lewenz, Liebler, Rath, Rohrig, Schmidt, Shuler, Steinmacher, Trappel, Wash and Weritz, might be related to our Fink family.
The names of and the approximate dates (if available) for the top level couple of each of the 26 families, are:-
- Peter FINK b.1692 and Maria CUNIGUND, had nine children,
- Christian FINK b.1721 d. 1805 and Helen FRANK, with one child,
- Johan Peter FINK b. 1759 d. 1829 and Theresia BUSCH with five children,
- Christine FINK b. 1735 and ? KONRADI with three children,
- Elisabeth FINK b.1787 and Simon KOLSCH with six children,
- Valentin FINK b. 1789 with Dorothea KEMPENICH with twelve children,
- Franz FINK b.1829 and Charlotte WERITZ and three children,
- Valentin FINK with ? TRAPPEL with seven children,
- Christine FINK with ? KAUZMAN with no children,
- Theresia FINK with Georg RATH and five children,
- Johan LEWENZ with Margarethe RATH with two children,
- Anton FINK b.1813 with Helene SCHULER b. 1817 and four children,
- Katharina FINK b.1843 and Ludwig HOLLANDER and two children,
- Johan F FINK b.1856 with Margarethe HELFENSTEIN and two children,
- Anne Helene FINK b. 1891 with Joseph DANISCH and one child,
- Anton Jakob FINK b. 1894 with Margarethe KUHN and no children,
- Josepha FINK with ? STEINMACHER and one child,
- Peter FINK with Elizabeth WASH (their details are extensively detailed elsewhere in this site),
- Katharina FINK with Ludwig KORN and no children,
- Georg FAUST with Gertrude HOLLINGER and one child,
- Theresa FINK with Georg RATH and five children,
- Georg RATH with Kath SCHMIDT and no children,
- Ludwig KORN with Katharina HOLLINGER and one child,
- Josepha FINK with ? ROHRIG and two children,
- Anton LIEBLER with Elisabeth ROHRIG and three children
- Johan ROHRIG with ? HEIGEL and no children.
Whilst we have tried to accurately transcribe the handwritten document, there may still be misspelled names, incorrect dates. or the like
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, requests for additional details or a gedcom file of a specific family line.
b. = born d. = died ? = not known or unable to read